Burlington floor refinishing installation.
- Service areas
- Floor refinishing Barrie Ontario
- Floor refinishing Hamilton
- Floor refinishing Grimsby
- Floor refinishing Toronto south
- Oakville floor refinish
- Burlington hardwood flooring.
- Scarborough hardwood refinishing
- Hardwood floor refinishing Etobicoke
- Hardwood floor refinishing Milton
- Hardwood floor refinishing Burlington
- Hardwood floor refinishing Oakville
- Hardwood floor refinishing Brampton
- Hardwood floor refinishing Pickering
- Hardwood floor refinishing Ajax
- Hardwood floor refinishing Whitby
- Hardwood floor refinishing Oshawa
- Hardwood flooring North York Ontario
- Niagara Falls Canada
- St. Catharines Ontario
- Welland Ontario
- Port Colborne Ontario
- Thorold Ontario
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Recent pics.
- Need a repair from a bad job?
- Floor refinishing videos
We use the latest floor sanding technology, giving the best possible finish and minimizing the dust contamination during the process of the work.
See our dedicated dust control page for further information.
The existing hardwood boards or flooring are sanded through various grits (coarseness!) of abrasives – usually this would start at grit 24 then progress through 40, 60, 80, 100, 120 and finish off with a 150 fine grit prior to the application of finishes.
The finishes we use are low odor and eco friendly, normally using water based lacquer and natural hard wax oils. We have many years of experience with various floor manufactures and would say that hardwood are currently our preferred manufacturers, although we have worked with many others such as Becka Acroma, Ronseal, Rustins, Trip Trap, Johnsons, Jenkins and more…Sanding and sealing..
We tend to stick with these 2 main manufacturers as in our opinion they offer an excellent product range, their after sales backup is excellent and we have a very good working relationship with them!
Back to flooring.
If you live in the following areas :
Service Companies who install service repair clean & maintain residential home flooring from hardwood to Laminate